If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know I am on the very long journey of no longer being plus size. Being healthy, active and have a wider selection of clothes to choose from. This spring I started hiking. It has been a lot of fun and I really enjoy spending time hiking though now that it is a million degrees outside here in Phoenix I have not been hiking very often. I wish I was a morning person so I could go out before it got to hot but I just can't convince myself to get up that early in the morning.
In addition to this I have started using "It Works" products. A friend of mine started selling it and posting about the products on Facebook. Their main product is a wrap that supposedly shrinks your fat cells causing you to loose inches with a results that last 4-6 months. They have several other products as well. It is hard to find accurate information online about the products because the program is a pyramid sales program like Mary Kay, Herbalife, or Avon. So the internet is full of people trying to sell the products which then makes real reviews hidden. As note, if you have found this blog, I do not sell the products I am simply trying them out. I am currently on day 22 of a 90 program that allows me to try out several of their products. I am blogging about them to create a real untampered review of the products.
The 90 day program I selected starts the first 30 days with cleanse using multi-vitamins, greens, and a cleanse product called regular. The next 30 days is about lose where I will use greens, fat fighter, and thermofit. The last 30 days is tighten where I continue with greens and finally use the ultimate body applicator (wrap) and defining gel.
Right now, as I said before, I am on day 22 so I can only review the three products I have used for month one.
1. It's Vital Core Nutrition - A multi-vitamin
- 1 bottle lasts 30 days with you taking 3 pills each morning. You can view the ingredients on the web site. It seems like it is a basic multi-vitamin with a few extra things added. I don't feel a difference compared to my previous multi but the site states that it has things to help with metabolism, I do not know if this is true.
- Greens come in either berry or orange flavor. I selected berry flavor and since I committed to 90 days I bought the large container of greens. You can either by 1 month worth or 3 months worth at a discounted rate. This is a powder that comes with a small scoop. You use two small scoops of the greens and mix it with a liquid. I have been adding it in my morning protein shake. It takes a few days to get used to the flavor but now I don't notice it anymore.
- The greens have many supplements in them including green tea. I was worried that I might get shaky from this product as many other supplements cause my heart to race and I get shaking. Luckily this did not happen and I feel fine after drinking it. I have missed a couple days due to time in the morning and so I try to think about if I feel a difference. I would say that it does make me feel clearer for the day and a little less sluggish. I also recently heard that it can help with my lactose intolerance issues. I tested it out a little bit and I would say that this is true. If I eat a lot of dairy I can get very gassy but this has not happened when eating dairy over the last week which is pretty awesome.
- This does exactly what you think it would, helps clean out your colon. A bottle is 30 days worth with taking 2 pills each night. I alternated between 1 and 2 pills each day. Either way they both worked well clearing out my body just like a cleanse should. No bad side affects. That is until I reached about day 18. I noticed that my stools were getting looser and it was sometimes painful to go to the bathroom. So of course I have stopped taking it and there are no more issues. I don't know if maybe it just finished what it needed to or what but I would say it worked well. I will keep the remaining bottle to potentially use again in the future.
Next month is about loosing weight. I will continue on the greens which works just fine with my morning protein shake. As note I am using the chocolate Ideal Shakes I had previously bought not long ago. They fast great and help me stay full all morning. In addition I will start taking Thermofit which should help increase matabolism and decrease appetite. With this I am again hoping I will not get the shakes. I will also start using Fat Fighters. This product is to be taking after a large meal or after eating a lot of carbs. It is supposed to help move the bad fats out of your body instead of absorbing them.
One other note is that I am going off from the 90 day plan and I am also getting a package of the wraps. I have decided I would like to try the wraps first on my arms. I hate my 'bat wings' and would love to tighten my upper arms. So I will try those out and see how and if they work soon. I think that is it for now I will post again next month.