- Church - need more volunteers planning ways to find some
- 50 Shades of Grey - This book is very adult, I know a lot about sex but I even learned new things. The story was good and I plan to read the other two when I can.
- True Blood - The season started slow but looks like fun things are planned. Love comparing the episodes to the books.
- Work - Boring. Made a decision and didn't chicken out about talking to the Principle about it. Feeling confident in taking a easier position even if it is a few less hours. I like the idea of working on homework while at work.
- Dog Sitting - For my Aunt while she is out of town. Two dogs that look alike but totally different attitudes.
- Church meeting - Not ready to talk about this here yet.
- Home - Tried to do homework and spent an hour on pinterest.
- Denny's - Finished my business management class. Glad I checked my rubric as it asked for several things that were not even mentioned anywhere else. Had lots of fun with the staff and an interesting encounter with a very drunk man.
- My Summer II classes start Monday, I got access to them today. I was wrong and my three classes are one month each not one week each, not sure what I was thinking. My financial aid still hasn't gone through so I am worried I will get dropped. Went in and agreed to the syllabus hoping that might help them not drop me till the paperwork goes through.
- Still haven't looked for a job. Kind of trying to avoid it, I seem to be a little scared about the whole process. Know I need to start getting my resume out. Looking for a morning/early afternoon job, hopefully about 18 hours a week if you know of any. Pretty flexible with what kind of job.
- Not sleeping well. It is already 4:30 am and have work at noon tomorrow.
- Only six days till I fly out to see my sister! And my eldest nephew is flying back with me so he can visit some friends for a couple weeks before he has to actually get a job. I am excited he is coming out but I don't know that I will see him much since he will be crashing at friends places mostly.
- Now time for sleep.