About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Banana's Yum

Hello there. Here is a quick post just to update you on how life is going today.

I started my day with a smoothie; milk (soy,) ice and 2 banana's. Yum.

I packed lots of things in case I got hungry at work I would have no excuses.

I ended up eating my strawberries and grapes for a snack. I was hungry again before work was done but I was alone with kids so I couldn't leave the room and I had left my goodies in another room. I won't make that mistake again. :) I did manage to avoid the temptation of wheat thins that were available to me.



When I got home I had a little bit before yoga class so I grabbed a container of peanuts and munched away.



After yoga I had a large bowl of multi-grain cheerios. (I forgot to take a picture.) 

Of note I have been on advil all day. I woke up with a headache and about every six hours or so I start feeling the pain again. I assume it is from the caffeine withdraw which means it will last another day. My stomach was upset after work and I had a bit of diarrhea. I searched online and it said too much fruit not enough whole grains, which is why I ate cereal after yoga. I also stopped and got more veg and now have carrots, tomatoes, and bell pepper. The store I stopped at was out of cucumber, sad since it is my favorite. 

As an update my 21 days started on Sunday so seeing that it is now 12:35 and Tuesday, I only have 19 more days to make it through. I also wanted to mention that I picked 21 days because that was how long Daniel's fast in chapter 10 was. But also from Sunday I had exactly 21 days till I fly out to see my sister again. It seemed to be the perfect amount of days. 

Today I did not spend as much time with God as I wanted to. I always push God aside for the stupidest things. Tomorrow I am setting aside specific times, appointments, with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment