About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just the Facts

Sunday:

  •   Church - need more volunteers planning ways to find some
  •   50 Shades of Grey - This book is very adult, I know a lot about sex but I even learned new things. The story was good and I plan to read the other two when I can. 
  •   True Blood - The season started slow but looks like fun things are planned. Love comparing the episodes to the books.


Monday:

  •   Work - Boring. Made a decision and didn't chicken out about talking to the Principle about it. Feeling confident in taking a easier position even if it is a few less hours. I like the idea of working on homework while at work. 
  •   Dog Sitting - For my Aunt while she is out of town. Two dogs that look alike but totally different attitudes.
  •   Church meeting - Not ready to talk about this here yet.
  •   Home - Tried to do homework and spent an hour on pinterest. 
  •   Denny's - Finished my business management class. Glad I checked my rubric as it asked for several things that were not even mentioned anywhere else. Had lots of fun with the staff and an interesting encounter with a very drunk man.



Other:

  •   My Summer II classes start Monday, I got access to them today. I was wrong and my three classes are one month each not one week each, not sure what I was thinking. My financial aid still hasn't gone through so I am worried I will get dropped. Went in and agreed to the syllabus hoping that might help them not drop me till the paperwork goes through.
  •   Still haven't looked for a job. Kind of trying to avoid it, I seem to be a little scared about the whole process. Know I need to start getting my resume out. Looking for a morning/early afternoon job, hopefully about 18 hours a week if you know of any. Pretty flexible with what kind of job.
  •   Not sleeping well. It is already 4:30 am and have work at noon tomorrow.
  •   Only six days till I fly out to see my sister! And my eldest nephew is flying back with me so he can visit some friends for a couple weeks before he has to actually get a job. I am excited he is coming out but I don't know that I will see him much since he will be crashing at friends places mostly. 
  • Now time for sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment