About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sharing a Little of My Life Again

It has been forever since I posted here but sometimes I think about posting something. As one goes through you experience many things and sometimes I just want to share it with the world. Let the world know that this is how I feel or that they are not alone in their feelings. Though sometimes I want to post just to whine about annoying people. Posting can be dangerous. My real name is on here and I am a teacher which means a parent may come across this blog. I have always been open and honest about my life, confident in my choices. Settled in the idea that if you are ashamed of what you are doing then you shouldn't do it. As a teacher it gets a little tricky. A parent can take something out of context or not approve of something in my life. So I may, going forward, be careful of my words. However my past remains unedited free for you to read and judge because I am who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment