About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Small Faith

I wonder why faith is so hard. Why when I have seen God time and time again put me through these trials only for my better. And yet it is so hard to trust Him when I am in it. Faith can be so difficult even when you know that is what you need to put your trust in. It is this unconditional faith trusting that God knows what He is doing and all will work out to the good of those who trust Him. Making that more than just a line you remember and actually living it. In Matthew 17 the bible says that if we just had the faith of a mustard seed we could move mountains. How small is our faith and yet it is so difficult to trust that faith.

Sometimes I wish I had more faith. Or that in those times when life is so difficult it would be easier to trust that faith. I mean when things happen I go right to prayer but it is sticking with it after it feels like no answer is in sight that is most difficult. Or when you think you thought you knew the answer and now you are not so sure. How do you keep your faith when you think it was your faith that lead you in the wrong direction the first time. But I guess that is part of faith. Trusting that He will use my choices towards His good will.

No comments:

Post a Comment