About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, April 13, 2009

A new week

This week was mundane which is good. Didn't do much get up around 12:30 - 1pm. Then work from 2 - 11 every night still hating every min of it. I can feel how angry I am, angry because I don't want to be angry at the callers for calling in. I am so tense when I am there and I can it on people's faces that they see how tense and frustrated I am. Friday I was pulled into a meeting with my sup and the department director and was put on a final written warning for attendance. Then on sat I was pulled into a meeting with my old and new sup and put on written warning because I am not meeting the stupid stats. They made me put together a plan for how I will fix my issues but it is stupid and I don't care and now I feel like I am being babysat which is ridiculous. Anyways so then I get off work and I go home and sit on the couch till 6 or 7 in the morning doing really nothing watching tv, coloring, and journaling. Till I am so tired when I go to bed my brain doesn't have the energy to think about anything. I only had about 5 hrs of sleep but my body seemed to not mind the hours I was sleeping. I am such a night person.

I didn't really do anything all week. No applications out, not researching about what to do about my house. Just a week of numb and not doing anything. But I do recognize that I can't stay where I am. It's not fair to the customers that are calling in. It's not their fault I feel so resentment toward them before they even have time to say hello. I hate feeling this way! I don't want to resent people or mad at people, its...its against my nature. It hurts me because I can see myself not giving the people the respect they deserve even if they treat me like trash I should still treat them with the respect anyone deserves. And then I just want to get off the phone because I know I suck but I have to take the calls or go home and well because they are the ones paying my bills right now I stay and take the calls. I just need a simple job stocking shelves or I don't know some just were people aren't yelling at me all day.

1 comment: