About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, April 26, 2009

The simplest answer...

is usually the correct one. Do ever feel that way? I knew I would be quitting and I with that I would not be able to afford my home. I have come to accept this, it is just a house. I am not loosing much more than if I had just rented instead. Still not sure if I will foreclose or sell it at less its value. I have had this, we will call it a nagging idea, that I should mention to my younger brother the idea of renting my house. Not for a profit just for some time since I can't afford it and him and his friends were planning on moving anyways. I mentioned it to him today and they may want to. I need to figure out some details to give him so they can discuss it so that would be cool. That would prevent hurting my credit, I am not relying on it but it would be interesting.

Any way it works out I am still going to have to move. My desire is to get a one bedroom or studio apartment. I don't really need anything big, just enough space for me. But when I look everything up I am looking at least $600. The other option is to move in to my dad's house. Dad doesn't usually live there, just sometimes stays a few days when he comes in town. Right now my older brother and his wife live there as well as my younger brother. No whether my younger brother moves into my house or somewhere else that would mean there would be a spot in the house I could move into. I think my brother pays like $100 to my dad plus utilities of course. With how the house is set up it would be like a 1 bedroom, I would have a bedroom plus a living room. But the kitchen and bathroom are community property. It really isn't anything ideal but it may give me an opportunity to pay off some of my debts which will create less stress in my life. It seems like the "duh, why wouldn't you" answer but I don't know. I am not really moving in with my parents and when I was 19 I moved out from my parents and in with my older brother. But the last time my and brother and I lived together it didn't work out well and it is what pushed me to move out and buy my house. So is moving back in such a great idea? Prayer. I need to pray about this. I need to figure out what will work best for me. What will the best environment for me be? Oh yeah and discuss it with my older brother and his wife and see how they feel about living with me. 

What I know now...
I am just tired of being stressed. Always and completely stressed and anxious and angry. So right now any choice any change is to move toward that goal. I know that I do not have to live like this and I am choosing not to. I know this may not last but I pray that it would because this is no way to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment