About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Busy Schedule

After I wrote my last post I was good for a bit and then got a bit depressed. It can be hard to think about the possibility that I won't marry and that I won't have my own kids. I made it through my low and then I have been super busy.

At work things are crazy during this season. On top of teaching and conferences we have special events each week. They are fun but they take extra planning and take from learning times. In addition to work stuff I am working on my BA in Elementary Education at Western Governors University. It is an online college that lets me get all of my assignments done after work.

Each day after work my schedule is full of errands, working on lesson plans and making my way through course. Right now I am just starting my third history class in a row. It seemed like a good idea but working on this third class I kind of regret it. Though when I am done in 5 weeks history classes will be complete. That will be super awesome.

****

Last night was my friends Colleen and Alec's wedding. It was beautiful and lots of fun. My second trip to Belize Colleen came along. We also drove to Mexico and back which included a flat tire on the way home. It has been awesome watching her relationship grow with Alec. They are a super cute couple and it was totally reflective in the wedding. I am so excited for them!

Only days of work and then a four day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment