About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love having a few extra days off work. A day when I wake up and not have to get out of bed is a very lovely day indeed. I started my day pretty lazy but I am determined to catch up on homework so I work on one of my assignments to turn in. After submitting Task 1 for my World History class. I am want to get two more assignments done before Tuesday when I meet with my student mentor again. It will catch me up on the 3 weeks of school work I didn't do. The cool thing about this school is that I pay a single fee for the half year. So I can do my scheduled four classes or if I work hard I can get a fifth class done for the same price. It is a pretty awesome opportunity if I take advantage of it.

My family includes my dad, my sister, two brothers and me. We all live here in AZ around the valley but we do not always see each other with the business of life. Like many families we have many differing opinions about things, especially the recent election. I was a little nervous about today but I think it was a great day! Lunch was great and great conversations. My eldest nephew is dating a girl and I haven't had much of a chance to spend time with her. It was great getting to know her and really spending time with my family. It was a lovely day.

Every year I go out shopping for black Friday. I have previous posts about it if you want to look for them. This year was no different. This time I went out to get a Roku 3 devise. It was a pretty awesome deal normally $100 I got it for $50. I also had a chance to pick up a few of the movies I wanted on sale. I watch a lot of Netflix normally streaming through my computer hooked up to my tv. This can be annoying, especially when I want to blog here. The Roku devise lets me watch Netflix, currently watching PrisonBreak, while I do other things.

Tomorrow I will pick up a couple other things. Petsmart for some hamster bedding and maybe Home Depot for a child size cardboard gingerbread house for my classroom. I love that deals are online now. You can pre-think through deals and how you best want to spend your money. My brothers are also really good about purchasing all of the deals online to avoid the crowds.

I pray that your Thanksgiving went as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment