About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, December 8, 2016

Updated Vision Board

Last weekend I had the available time to finish my dream board. I had posted about my goals here but my board was just a draft put together. As a reminder here is the picture of the before.





First I picked up a yard of fabric from Joann's, there is always a coupon for fabric on their mobile app. I then had to go through my actual debt and write it down. I used the debt free heart and pre-printed circles. Each circle got a small post it note with the amount of current debt. I added a little purple paper that details out my debt snowball for the next year. If I work my plan then I will be able to close four credit cards by the end of 2017 paying off $4100. Okay, I hadn't calculated that till just this moment. That is a pretty significant number. That would be really really awesome! Also on the board is a monthly calendar. I printed a years worth. - As a note I wanted to go buy one but of course that would be silly and a waste of money when I have a printer, ink and the internet that has a million amazing options for free. This one I found on Pinterest by Ann Drake and you can see it here. This will help remind me of what I have due when which is something I forget sometimes. I did cover the numbers with pics for some privacy of my details but you can still see how I set it up.



I am now trying to find a good app to track my spending money. One of my biggest issues with money is spending on a daily basis. Honestly eating out is the majority of debt which is super sad. So I have a set amount for food, gas, and other that isn't too strict. So I want an app that I can just put in an amount for the month and then subtract what I have spent during the month. Something that is in my pocket so I cant just spend the money and try to figure it out later. 

So that is my current dream board.

No comments:

Post a Comment