About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, March 31, 2018

Snickers is My Favorite!

Today is Saturday and I had a work meeting to go to first thing in the morning. I decided to stop by Starbucks on the way and get my favorite Venti Carmel Frapuccino Soy milk no whip and a cheese danish. This isn't too bad but I didn't realize the egg sandwich I picked at the work meeting was sooo many calories. 

Frappuccino (No whip) - 360 cal
Cheese Danish - 320 cal
Panera Sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich - 560 cal

Making breakfast 1220 calories which is over half of my daily budget. I didn't realize until I was eating the sandwich when I suddenly felt so full. So that was a bit of a mistake. Then about an hour or so later they were passing around a bowl of full size candy bars. I immediately grabbed a full size snickers bar. I tore open the back and then froze. "I can't eat this." I didn't want to. I was still full from breakfast and I did not need/want the candy bar. I put it down and it stayed there for the rest of the meeting. This is not really like me but I am want it to be. 


The rest of the day is going to be tricky. The other thing I need to work on is hitting my steps on the weekends. I only get about 2500 steps on Sat and Sun while the rest of the week I am exceeding 7000 steps. With the extra steps I get a few extra calories so it helps keep me green each day. Here are my Lose It and FitBit for the week. I only went over calories on Tuesday, though today I will probably go over. 



Overall I am doing well. The scale is doing a lot of fluctuating but I feel my pants feeling loose again. Time to stop blogging and go out for an afternoon walk at a local park.

*Note it is 4pm and I still have not eaten the snickers. It is right in front of me and open but I want calories that fill me and that is not a snickers right now. I am so proud of me! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment