About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, November 5, 2010

Conform

I do these these things to conform myself to the norm. To conform myself to be what others wish, desire, and expect of me. I think about the minutes, the hours, the days, the weeks and months I spend trying to conform instead of being me. But this is me. And I am happy being me! In fact the only times I am not happy being me are those minutes, those hours, those days, weeks and months that I am trying to conform into what you want me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment