About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

HCG - P2D12 - Happy Update

So I don't know if something just clicked for me or it was the changes I made or maybe just because last week I was sick but I am doing great now! I still feel hungry from time to time but I now have more options then just drink water. I will drink some green tea or chew some gum, both have been life savers. But most importantly I am covering this in prayer. Anytime I get hungry or are tempted to snack or cheat. Yesterday for snack the kids had Cheez-its, I love them. But I got through. And then last night I came out of Target and the air smelled like french fries so I grabbed my bottle of green tea and I made it home without cheating.

The lbs are coming off quickly and it is exciting!!

Mon: 257.5
Tue: 254 - lost what I gained with cheating
Wed: 251
Thur: 248.5

Last night as I was driving home from Target I got so excited thinking that even if I lost just 1 lb overnight I would be at 250 by this scale (the wii fit already registers me their.) I was so excited because for the last 8 months or so I have not been able to break past the 250 lbs. If you are a long time reader you know that I have tried eating right and exercising but my body just wanted to stay at 250. And then overnight I didn't just loose 1 lb, no I lost 2.5 lbs so I broke through that 250 weight, I am now on the other side and I do not want to go back up there again. I hated feeling stuck like that, it was so frustrating!

I know that this is like my first week instead of my second and I will probably not always loose this many lbs a day. I know that even as I sit here typing I feel hungry and know I should go start the tea kettle to get my first glass of green tea in my system. But I am happy to see it working. It is exciting to feel how loose my pants are. Actually last night it was frustrating. I was at Awana's and sometimes I literally run around the building but my pants keep falling down. Today will have to be a belt day, no falling pants for me. But every time I was frustrated I stopped to remind myself how exciting it was that I was loosing inches. I tried to remember that this was actually a good thing, even if I had to run holding up my pants. :)

So for now I am pretty happy. I am hoping that by the end of this week (another 4 days) my body might be more used to this and stop being so hungry. Last night I was trying to sleep and actually heard my stomach growling. It is hard to go to sleep hungry, tends to keep you awake. So I said some more prayers and luckily fell asleep pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment