About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HCG - Phase 2 Day 4

So totally excited in 3 days I have lost 6 lbs! That is an average of 2 lbs a day. This is pretty cool. Ok, I am feigning excitement a little. I have been hungry everyday and craving all kinds of foods. Yesterday I went to Sprouts and next door is an In and Out, it took all my effort not to go over and get some delicious food. I am also pretty tired. I have been sleeping 10 - 12 hours a night. I stuggle because I am supposed to take my spray every 12 hours but if I wake up too late then I have to stay up late to take the next spray. But this shouldn't be a problem, staying awake for 12 hours shouldn't be difficult.

I am thankful that I have been telling people about what I am doing. My boss/friend is totally curious about it so she asks a million questions but I don't really mind because she is also way encouraging. My brother and sister-in-law are also encouraging. They are way helpful especially in the evenings when I just want to eat junk.

I am trying to stay positive. Trying to remember that the positives out weigh the negatives. I wanted a little bit of a boost today so I went to try the Wii. If you remember we thought it was broken but weren't sure so I went over and tried it. It was loud but it still worked. I knew that my weight on the wii is lower than my scale so I was kind of excited. I had right to be my weight came in at 247!! That's right I am under my dreaded 250 lb mark that seemed to defeat me the last 7 months. Woo Hoo!! Ok, I still have to drop below 250 on my scale, I am currently at 254 so it shouldn't be long.

So if you are keeping record. Day 1: .5 loss (I cheated) Day 2: 4.5 loss Day 3: 1.0 loss (drank a flavored water I wasn't supposed to. So there it is 6 lbs gone from my body.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the hard work girl!!

    ReplyDelete