About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Sick

I have a cold. It started with a sore throat Sun morning. Sun night I had a fever of a little over a 100 degrees. So I called out sick. Well of course stupid me mentioned that I had a fever when my boss texted today to check up on me. So not only did I miss work on Mon but also have to miss it on Tues. I don't really understand day's off. I mean, yes I understand I am sick and need to not get others sick. But I hate just sitting at home. I have a fever which is causing a headache and a runny nose. But knowing that I am needed at work while I just sit around and watch tv. I think I get it from my mom. She never let us stay home when we were sick. We had to be on our death bed if we were going to stay home. I am trying to accept it. Ok actually I am pretty low stressed about it compared to most times I get sick. I want to get better and get this out of my system. I know God has already taken care of my loss of income for these two days. I also know that i am not expected to never call in sick. We work with kids so it is expected. But hey it does mean that I am already half way through my hulu queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment