About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Days

This week has been very long. I think I worked about 52 hours. This was 52 hours with aprox 9 kids, 7 being under the age of five. Most of it was actually pretty easy. On Thursday we all went a little crazy but it was all good by Friday. I have two more days with the 8 - 9 hour schedule and then school starts on Wed and I go back to my 4 1/2 hour work days. I can say I pretty excited about the paycheck I will get but I definitely don't miss working full time.

I have not worked out all week. I haven't worked out since last wednesday, that is 12 days with out working out. Though I am not too concerned. I keep wanting to go but I am just so tired at the end of the day that I don't make it. I think I won't start again till Wed when I am at my normal schedule but I want to try and go Mon. I am a little more used to working the long schedule now so maybe I can handle it.

Although I haven't weighed myself officially I think I have gone up an inch in size and gained maybe 5 lbs. But I haven't eaten very well so I am not surprised or concerned. I think I will still weigh in next week as planned. It will be the end of my 90 days so time for weight, measurements, and a new 90 day plan. I am kind of excited about setting some new goals and having the new school year start.

No comments:

Post a Comment