About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weak

This week between the 1-2 of exercise every day and an extremely stressful situation I am dealing with my body seems to be upset. I try to pay attention to my body. Like when I have a headache, why do I have a headache. For the last two day while doing cardio I have gotten a headache and begun to feel dizzy. I had been reading both times so maybe it was that, and I hadn't eaten much before either workout either so maybe that. I only worked out about 30 min today on a bike and was feeling awful. It's not like I have a cold but my whole body feels week, tired, and dizzy. I took advil but it didn't make the headache go away. I had originally planned to go again later in the evening but I decided a day off would be better. I didn't think you could do too much cardio and I have been getting plenty of fluids and trying breath right but maybe I wasn't breathing right while I was reading. And then I think maybe it is the stress that is causing some of this. I am not sure.

I know I am supposed to switch from binging and shopping when stressed to exercising. And I have been doing that this week but... this just makes life more frustrating. So I may take a couple days off from the gym, it will depend on how I feel tomorrow night. I don't think tomorrow will be a good weigh in either. I ate salty popcorn today and went out to Chili's tonight for dinner. Both times I was halfway through eating and I go duh, tomorrow is weigh in day this was stupid. But mostly I am trying to relax and don't even care about the number on the scale. I just want my body to calm down. I need to relax because I know my body shouldn't feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment