About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Posting

On the itouch I got for Christmas I now have an app called Note Master. I got the free lite version because I love free. It allows me to just write notes. I have been using this when I have spare time to write out blogs. It is great because I can write them whether or not I am connected to the internet. Then I just have to e-mail them to myself and post them here. You may have noticed that I just posted three, ok this one makes four blogs at once. I wrote one today and the other two are back dated. I hope going forward I will continue to use this method to post my blogs because the biggest reason I haven't been posting is I just don't have time to sit at home in front of the computer and write it. But I do have other random times through out my day with nothing to do and that is the perfect time to jot down some thoughts. Hopefully next will be a posting about my Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment