About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Embarrassing Admission

This is totally embarrassing but I feel like I need to share. When I start loosing control of my life and working to much and coming home to tired to do anything the thing that always falls apart is my house. I blame part of it on my parents and the home I grew up in being cluttered but I am an adult and I should be able to change my behavior. But this was one of the major indications I needed a vacation because my home was a mess, I knew it but I didn't really care. But now that I am back I look at it and am slightly disgusted that I live this way. It isn't clean and really quite sad that I would live this way.

I have decided to post pictures. Just a few to let you see just what I am talking about. Maybe you don't know what I am talking about but maybe you do this sometimes too. I have a couple friends who have one room that is always a cluttery mess and it works because they can always just close the door. The problem is that I don't have a spare room for this and really at this point it has spread into all of my rooms.

I could go on but I want to keep this relatively short because I figure it is better to do then to simply blog about doing. So below are pics of the three room in the house that are considered mine.

Living Room:


Bathroom:


Bedroom:



So I apologize to my roommates who have had to see this mess from across the house. I promise I will try to do better starting now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment