About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Organization

When my life is crazy the one thing that falls through the cracks is keeping things clean. My car, my living room, my bedroom are just a mess. And then when I am at home I always feel bad that it is mess and that I am not cleaning it. Right now I want to work on it but I feel like I don't know where to start. I can put away some stuff but some things don't really have a home. Or the home they had is now being used by something else. When I get right down to it I just don't have enough room. Like the Christmas boxes that were at my condo but there is no point in taking them back I over now have no home and are in the living room. I also have 7 boxes full of my Winnie the Pooh collection items. I am at a point that I would be willing to sell them but really the only place would be on eBay and right now the same type of stuff is not selling at all on eBay. Because of course who buys nik naks in a down economy. But each box has hundreds of dollars worth of stuff in it so I want to keep it till I can sell it or display it. 

So I have determined I need a storage shed. In my back yard there are two but they are both full of a mess. Plus they are both so old they are falling apart and rusting so not a place to keep anything I want to use ever again. I have been looking at buying one but they are pretty expensive. I saw one buy the Lifetime brand that was 10 x 8 ft and it was about $800 but then you have to buy shelves if you want them. Home Depot has a different brand that runs about $200 cheaper but I know that Lifetime makes great quality products so it might be worth it to get the more expensive. Not that I have the money right now. I am trying to pay my debt down and then I need a new car and now I really want a shed. That is how life goes, one thing after another

No comments:

Post a Comment