About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, December 7, 2012

Sleep Rotation

On the third day in a row I had stayed up till 3am I knew there was a problem. Although this is normal in my family it is not normal for normal people. I hadn't cleaned my living room, covered in Nano stuff, yet. I was falling behind on homework and my laundry was clean but I was pulling them out of a laundry basket instead of putting them away. Things had to change.

Yesterday I woke up at 2:30pm, sleeping 11 hours. I folded the laundry in my basket and started a new load. I went off to work and then when I got home I tackled my living room. I had a bible study to go to but I wouldn't let myself go until I had finished the living room. I was 15 min late but I finished my living room. After bible study I came home and finished my laundry and cleaned off my table full of random papers. I did fail at going to bed early as I didn't get to bed until 2:30 am but I managed to wake up at 11 which will help me rotate in the right direction.

Tonight my church has an outdoor concert and then we are watching It's A Wonderful Life so I am going to go do that. Then tomorrow I have homework, homework, homework! Then I am so excited to go hang out with my friend Kandie on Sunday. We always watch the latest Twilight movie together so we are finally going to go see it. I haven't seen her in forever so I am pretty excited to just go and hang out.

*I know that my struggles with cleaning, sleeping and homework all have to do with signs of my depression. I know that I can either let it control me or I can control it. So I am taking control and fixing things because I won't let it get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment