About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Moving Forward

As a follow up I paid for my classes with my credit card. It took a couple of days and many hours aimlessly walking through stores to get my thought clear. Above all else I trust in God. The verse I continue to hold on to is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper not to harm, plans for hope and a future." I also know that where God is doing an amazing work satan tries to stop it. So I push ahead following the plans I have seen the Lord lay out for me. Trusting that He will get me through each of these bumps along the road.

Classes start tomorrow and work starts on Tuesday. I had meant to get an early start but I have only done one of the assignment so far. I really want to get a head start on my work. On the fourteenth, in one week I will start my first of two internships. They are each 80 hours to be done over 4 weeks so they will take up a lot of time.

As before mentioned I have gained some weight, ok twenty pounds is a little more then some. My birthday is mid-March and I would like to get as much of the 20 lbs off as I can. I have no idea how I am going to fit it in with everything else I have going on but I will find a way. A little bit each day and being careful with calories and I will be able to do it.

Did I tell you I have a Fitbit? It is a very fancy pedometer. It tracks steps and flights of stairs and converts it to calories. It also tracks my sleep. It connects to my Lose It! app so I can compare calories eaten to calories burned all on the same program. I have been trying to eat better but my desires are crashing against each other. The want to eat the right thing against my habit of eating when I am tired or anxious or watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment