About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Page 1

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013!

I heard someone say today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. What an interesting thought. How will you write each day?

No resolutions for me just living my life. Over the next four months I will work my butt off to get my AAS degree in Early Education. It will mean some very long days and weeks but it will totally be worth it.

Last night I was seriously thinking about getting a Body Bugg. A devise that you keep on your arm and it tracks how many calories you burn throughout the day. It costs $150 and has a monthly fee of $7 a month. The other option is a FitBit it is like a fancy pedometer, tracking steps throughout the day and sleep patterns. It costs $100 and has no monthly fee. I ended up deciding on the FitBit. It connects to the LoseIt! app I use on my phone to track calories and the program the FitBit uses converts it into calories. Have I mentioned lately that I am up to 290 lbs. After maintaining 270 for a very long time I have gained and am now maintaing 20 additional pounds. Not ok.

Day One: Slept till noon. Caught up with my brother and sister-in-law back from their trip. I did a homework assignment.  I then went out and my brother very kindly bought me the FitBit I wanted as a Christmas gift/thank you for watching their cats we then went and watched The Hobbit (for a second time) in HFR 3D. I am not watching romantic movies while cleaning the living room and blogging. I would say a good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment