About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, January 4, 2010

My Walls

I want to paint my room. I moved in like 8 months ago now and I really want to paint my room. I am currently staying in my younger brothers room. My mom painted it a decade ago in a blue and white to look like clouds. Though she did this weird texture thing that was kind of fancy but now thinking about repainting it makes me cringe at the difficulties of filling the crazy little holes with paint.

I wanted to paint my condo too. It makes it feel more like mine when I decorate it with what I like. I really want to use some of those cool stick on decorations. They make the words and the designs so you can just stick them on and create a truly unique room. I love that I feel comfortable in my current home. That I like being here and can feel relaxed. But the truth is this is just a temporary stop in my path. I can not forever live with my dad. It's not right to him and honestly my path should continue to grow past this. So maybe one day I will change them but for now they will stay blue and white. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment