About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, July 11, 2010

A week past

I am so frustrated by not loosing weight. I know I have only been going to the gym for two weeks now but I feel like I should see some results. I weighed myself in tonight and I did loose 1 lb and am now down to 256 lbs. It is frustrating to spend so much time in the gym and work so hard to not see the results!

I saw some girlfriends tonight and they complimented me on how great I am doing and I want to say thank you (and I do) but it is just frustrating because I know that I haven't lost any weight in nearly 4 months now. I just want to get down below 250, I just want to get past this stupid hurtle! So of course my wonderful friends remind me to I am close and to have patients and remember that a loss of 60 lbs in a year is great. I know it is great but it is still frustrating. I do know that I need to fuel that frustration toward more gym time and healthier eating to see the weight loss I want. So some frustration is good.

This evening I was looking at a couple of blogs I follow specifically one named priorfatgirl it is actually a blog three different women do (they each have their own but follow same format) and they all have these before and after photo's and I think that is what I am missing. I know I have lost 60 lbs and I know I have gone down several pants sizes but I don't have that side by side to really see the difference. It is late so I am not going to attempt to now but I hope to put these on the right column of my blog to remind myself of what I have accomplished. But for now I am going to post them below.

This was taken on 5/9/2008. I was at my highest of 318 lbs.




This was taken on 3/12/2010. I was at 258 lbs on this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment