About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It continues

I felt so numb today. I just shut down my emotions sometimes and then, nothing. I walk through my day just doing not...I don't know how to describe it, living. Then at work it was decided that I have to be the secretary while the secretaries are in a training. So four hours tomorrow I have to take the calls that come into the school. I don't want to. Not at all. It was clear no wasn't an option but I made it very clear I have no desire to do it. I once helped a temp agency with the phones and lets just say I was advised to never answer phones again. It is kind of silly because I spent 10 years in call centers on the phone but it is different. At call centers I spend at least a week in training learning how to answer everything they might ask. But here I am just kind of thrown on the phones. I think they ignore my concern because they think it is so easy and maybe they are right. Maybe I am freaking out a little too much. I had like a 2.5 min quick run through and told I would be bored and should bring a book. But seriously I am so willing to do the most random things and yet I have no desire to do the secretary position. So I am already having a hard day and then I have to deal with something I have no desire to do. Bleh.. Oh and I totally lost the food battle tonight. After eating a full dinner I just ate half a tub of ice cream. Tomorrow will be better, well ok maybe thursday. Thursday will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment