About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lunchables

Lunches are always so complicated for me. I hate morning so often times from when i get out of bed to when I leave the house is about 20 min. I figured out breakfast, I have some granola bars that a grab on the way out the door. But many times out the door I don't stop to get something for lunch. Often times I grab something here or there or go out to eat. It is never healthy and many times I come home starving. From time to time I come up with different idea's and hopefully for now this will work well.

I decided to make my own little lunchables. The idea came when I had a coupon for an "adult" lunchable. It had a sandwhich, crackers, and jello. But the original price on that is $5. I was sure I could do the same thing but at a much lower rate. I went to Sam's club and got some sandwhich thins, lunch meat, cheese, pringles, fruit, and crackers/cookies. I was just trying to figure out the calories and I realize that it is almost 600 calories per bag, so probably too much. But I will probably have some as snacks, that would be a lot of food to eat at once.

So below are a couple pictures I took of me preparing everything. I ended up doing a total 15 bags, that's when I ran out of meat. The rest I put aside to save for the next time I do some packs. It did end up filling up my fridge so that is a little weird. So we will see how it all goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment