About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Biggest Loser

I was just watching tv and it turns out The Biggest Loser is coming to town to do interviews on March 7th. I could possibly get the day off work but that's not the biggest question. Would I be charismatic enough? I wouldn't mind quitting my job, if I left on good terms I could probably come back. I do have school until May 8th. They are only doing in person interviews through March 14th so it is likely they would start the taping before that. The average season is 15 weeks, which means season finally is on April 14th. But they do get 3 months at home before the season finally which is probably the trainers time off so do they start right after that. I did also hear a rumor that Bob and Jillian do seasons in Australia as well so it is kind of hard to say. I know I wouldn't give up school to go on the show but I would even give away my cats to give me the opportunity. And I have heard they pay very well, which if you have seen the show is why everyone goes along with the blatant adds for the sponsors. ... ok giving up my cats would be really hard, especially penny cause I would have her forever, but she is just a cat right. Sorry I just felt a little sad at the idea of losing her... I know I could always try out and leave the rest in God's hands. That's really how most life of works anyways. We will see. 

On a side note: I would totally choose Jillian. I know Bob's people seem to win because they are more about the game but I think it is Jillian's people who actually keep it off. And $250,000 would be awesome but actually loosing the weight priceless. How about you, Bob or Jillian?

No comments:

Post a Comment