About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This and that

I always want to blog but I never have any time. And now that I have a little time I don't know what to blog about. Sometimes I think I should carry around a tape recorder so I can just say it when i feel it and then type it up later. But that would be totally weird. Though I would blog daily if I did that, though that may be way to much. 

I have come to love my tuesdays off as much as I used to love saturdays. I have Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays off. Sunday's I babysit all day so it never feels like a day off. Wednesday I have school in the morning and Awana's at my church at night. So Tuesday's have all day off. It is nice. The problem I have been having is I haven't been taking some of the time for homework. That was part of my original plan, having tue and wed off gives me the time I need to get my homework done. So the past couple weeks on thur nights after I get off work i stay up and do my homework. This just makes my friday's very long. So I made myself a list to do before bed on Wednesday. It is kind of nice because I don't seem to have any homework due on wednesdays; at least not at this point. 

So I went to my first Pampered Chef party this last weekend. I had only heard great things about them but that they were expensive. I don't really cook though. Sometime, but with my tiny kitchen it really deters me. So I went anyways and had lots of fun. I ordered a couple of items including a large pizza stone. I have been using some air sheets for pizza's and cookies and stuff but they are...actually I got them at my first job when I was 16 and worked at Lechters in PV mall. The store doesn't even exist anymore. So that was 10 years ago, about time I got a new cooking sheet. I was talking to a friend and told her I ordered one and she said she bought one once, used it once, her muffins stuck so she hasn't used it since. So that makes me a little nervous about using it. But I have a list of friends who use it regularly so I can always call them up if I have a problem. I ordered a couple other small things too, just small stuff. I am pretty excited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment