About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Side Effect

So a good friend was having a pampered chef party. I went because it was an excuss to hang out with friends but of course I bought some stuff. I have only heard amazing stuff about their products but the price kind of scared me off. But I bought I few things. I went with the large round stone, teaspoon measurers, a scoop (for cookies,) and an ice cream scoop.

I picked up my stuff yesterday but couldn't use my stone till this evening. You have to 'season' it first so I rinsed the stone (no soap allowed) then I coated it with vegetable oil per instructions and then cooked my frozen pizza. It came out perfect; cooked all the way through and perfectly crispy. There was one side effect. You know how when you deep fry something the air just fills with oil. It happened with this. I must have put too much oil on the board. I could feel it in the air as soon as I opened the oven. I went to church this evening and when I got home and opened the door it just hit me. So now I have my door open and fan running trying to air my house out. But I think it was worth, I feel so fancy having a learning curve with a kitchen product. I usually keep everything very easy in the kitchen.

1 comment: