About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I don't wanna

So on tuesday I woke up early again for work and got some extra hours. But I forgot to pack a lunch so I came home mid-day. Now my brother had baked a marble cake for me on Monday night so when I came home for lunch i couldn't resist eating a peice. It was delicious! I figured that was enough calories for lunch. But on the way back to work I started to get a headache and realized I hadn't had any caffeine so I stopped at a Wendy's real quick. That was a mistake. I ordered my soda, a diet coke. Then I also got one of their chicken sandwiches from the dollar menu thinking I should eat more than just cake. And since I was at Wendy's and I have one of their cool frosty key chain's that give me a free jr frosty any time I buy something I got one of those too. Oh and then or desert yesterday evening I had more cake. So needless to say I totally went over my calories for the day. I blame poor planning on my part. And although cake once during the day would have been fine a second time wasn't so good.

I did get some exercise in. I had planned to do it right after work but didn't exercise till 10pm for plain procrastination sake. Then I had planned 4 miles but I only did 3. Which is still great in my opinion. I haven't exercised in a month and I am still sore today from monday's workout. Plus I keep missing sleep so I am so very tired as well. Actually because this morning I had to get up for a dentist apt at 8am and then tomorrow I go into work early again I have decided to skip today's workout. I work till 5 today, come home and eat, then church till 9pm. So I will go to bed right after that. I think that neglecting my sleep is going to hurt me more than if I staying up and exercising after church will help me. Even now I feel so very tired and wish I could sleep instead of go to work. But off to work I go anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment