About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week 6 - 1lb loss

So I lost the pound I gained last I guess. This week I ate well, kind of. I cheated plenty. And I didn't exercise at all. Though I have been sick all week so bleh. My pink eye isn't bad right now since I have been using the drops I got every 4 hrs. I am really anxious to put my contacts back in but don't want them to get infected and then re-infect myself so I will wait. Tomorrow will be day 5 so on Monday I can wear them again. I find my glasses annoying and then every one always asks why I am wearing them and I hate lying so then I mention pink eye and the freak out. Anyways almost done. Oh and my cold is like done too. I haven't been on cold medicine all day and I only blew my nose like 4 times so yea to that.

****

I love birthday's! I always have (well as an adult.) I usually plan my own thing and have fun but this year its just not right. I work that day and my boss will be out so I will be a little busier than normal. And then this week I am having my root canal done. Which I don't even know if I have the money for it. I really need to sit down and figure it out but I am kind of scared too. But then I don't have any money. And all I can think about is how I am spending enough money to go to Seattle for a week to fix my tooth. It is so frustrating!! I mean I know it is all my fault. I don't brush my teeth like I know I should, I never have. I don't know why, its stupid and expensive. So its just not special. My family wants to do stuff for me but its not like they have money. Monday night I will go out to eat with my dad before he leaves town again. And my sister wants to do something and keeps asking me what but I don't know what to say. I don't know why I feel so down right now, so bleh. I mean I guess I do its all right here.

So I think I need to plan something special. Maybe Starbucks before work on Friday. Oh, and I love pizza and keep not eating it so maybe I will pick up a frozen one this week to eat friday night. I babysit all day Sat and Sun but maybe I will go watch a movie sat night. I haven't watched a movie in awhile. I have always known that as an adult you make your own birthday special. And I think maybe that is the problem I have been sick for 3 weeks that I haven't stopped to plan something even if it is just a couple special things, I am old enough to know that money doesn't always make things special.

I will update you next weekend, let you know how it all goes. I do know I need to get back into the exercise routine. This last week I got back to eating what I should so now I need to add the exercise to the mix. I am kind of excited to see my weight drop a couple pounds again. Oh and today I recorded some of my Biggest Loser video. I wanted to record some with my nephews so I was able to get that shot. I think the rest is just me doing and intro and then maybe shots of me exercising. I need to find some old pictures too. I hate seeing myself on video, it is so weird. I like watch what was taped analyzing myself, I will be happy when I am done with this. I think I want to have it all taped so I can edit it on Tue night.

No comments:

Post a Comment