About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week 8 - 6 lb gain

Yes I wrote that right. I gained 6 lbs in the last week. Although I exercised Sun-Tue I didn't the rest of the week. And last night instead of exercising I started binge eating. And to continue with my honesty it continued to today. I have also been measuring my waist every week and it went from a 51" up to 52". Which I know should motivate me to get up and exercise but it is just depressing. And then I start thinking about how much easier it has been just not exercising and eating what I want. It is a lot less stressful and I have more time for other things like sleep and reading. Am I giving up, No of course not. It is just rough right now. But I will make it through, you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment