About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Early Mornings = Long Days

Today has been a long day. My boss is back so she is doing her job but I helped sub in a classroom today and then I had babysitting right after work. I forgot how hard it is to watch a kid under two. The family had three boys and they were all vying for my attention. So here it is 10:30 and I am hungry, thirsty, and exhausted.  So the following is a quick recap of my day before I crash.

I got up at 9 a.m because my brother had made banana, strawberry, chocolate chip oatmeal. Like baked it in the oven. He was making it for him and his wife but could only get the recipe down to three servings so I got to enjoy some as well. I wish I had taken a picture of it but totally forgot because I was still half asleep. It was so delicious and under 500 calories.

I had planned to exercise but got a caffeine headache and then while waiting for the advil to kick in my nose started to bleed. Both made my morning disappear.

Snack was strawberries.

During my normal lunch break I was watching kids nap so I had a sandwich. The new Carving Board Turkey Breast lunch meat, provolone cheese, and normally I buy wheat bread but was in a hurry and somehow bought a type of white bread, it is actually called butter bread, very smooshy. It was ok though.

On the way to my babysitting job I ate another sandwich and one of my peaches and creme parfait's. On the way home I had strawberries (which I thought I was going to eat while babysitting but never got a chance.) I wanted to take a pic of my strawberries next to me as I drove home but with no light I just took one of me driving instead.

So I am currently 1,262 calories out of my 1,954. So I sit here hungry, thirsty and exhausted.  I have some Welch's grape juice in the fridge. I will go have a glass of that at 150 calories it should solve both hungry and thirsty. Then off to bed for me.

Goal tomorrow: Eat more calories throughout the day so I am not so hungry at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment