About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, May 12, 2012

This Sucks

Everyday for years I have taken a little "happy pill." To be specific Floux a generic brand of Prozac. Even though I take this magic pill that allows my brain to work properly I still have problems. Bouts of depression that sneak up and try to my life. Although I have dealt with this for as long as I can remember and although my knowledge is helpful it does not stop the pain when I have been lying in bed crying for two hours unable to make my brain just shut up.

There often different triggers, only this evening did I realize that this time I had a combination of triggers. What initially set me off? [Edit by Author]

Then tonight I realized that maybe it is also stress of mothers day as well. I went to service and cried threw the opening music then they talked about mother's day and had a cute mother's day video and I cried through those too. I think it is a trifecta this year; my mom not here, my sister across the country, and  me still not being a mom. And so I cried.

I will make it through. I always do but it is a tough road that I will battle.

This morning I went to Holy Yoga, that was good. Talked to my sister, which was nice. I came home and some volunteer work had arrived and worked on that all afternoon. I assemble little packets for Be The Match part of the Bone Marrow Donor program. I still have a homework assignment to do before midnight, that is next after I finish this blog. Tomorrow is church all morning. Think I will take it easy tomorrow afternoon, I need to relax before going back to work. [ Edie by Author].

No comments:

Post a Comment