About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A or B

Today was full of choices. None of my choices were necessarily bad, ok one was, but they were all just choices that I made during my day.

4:30 am Wake up and go work out or sleep - Sleep
8:30 am Go to Holy Yoga or do laundry that I am way behind on - Laundry
1:00 pm Go out to eat or eat packed lunch while doing homework - Stayed at work
1:30 pm Eat cupcakes in lounge or don't - I ate three (this is the bad choice)
5:00 pm Leave work early to go to yoga or stay - I stayed
6:00 pm Go to a Body Flow class ($10 & 20 miles away but my friend teaches it) or go to Denny's to do homework - Denny's


I ended up going to Denny's. I was careful with my choices and although I did go over calories I could have eaten much worse. While I was there I finished three assignments and now I am a week ahead on my homework, this is where I like to be. Tomorrow during my lunch break I will probably keep working on my homework and get further ahead. I know that both classes have some big projects in them so I want to have plenty of time to work on those later in the semester.

I did not get any exercise in today which is kind of sad. I had some choices concerning that. I really had to do my laundry, I had kind of put it off way too long already. Although I could have made it across town to Body Flow I hate spending $10 on one class when the gym membership is $30. But it is so far away it is not really worth it to join the gym. I really just wish the gym was closer to me.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I can't seem to find any classes to go to. I think I need to get off my butt and just doing something here at home. I have plenty of options I just need to use them. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment