About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, May 14, 2012

Finding my Flow

Home from some Holy Yoga. I need to get to bed soon because Revelation Fitness is at 5:15 tomorrow morning. Last week I was so sore after working out I would think I would be more scared of going but I seem kind of excited about going. It was tough but it was fun. Plus being sore makes me stronger so it is good thing. It is awesome how much I am enjoying my Revelation Fitness and Holy Yoga.

So let's get to my weekly re-cap. Last night's weigh in came in at 277 so no change from last week. Here is how the week went.

Monday: 2, 685 cal (484 over) + Holy Yoga
Tuesday: 2,031 cal (76 over)
Wednesday: Did not track
Thursday: 1,676 cal (278 under) + Revelation Fitness & Holy Yoga
Friday: 1,770 cal (184 under)
Saturday:1,833 cal (121 under) + Holy Yoga
Sunday: 2,614 cal (660 over)

So without knowing wednesday I am 637 over my weekly budget which is not bad at all. Go me! I also exercised three times this week which is also awesome!

This week I plan to do more of the same; track my food and keep going to classes. For now off to bed, it is already 10:20 and my alarm will go off at 4:30.

Below are a couple pictures of what I wore to Holy Yoga this evening. Looking at the pictures I feel a little embarrassed about how tight the top is but I felt confident while I was wearing it.  That is what matters right? How I feel not how others feel about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment