Yes you read that right I said Boot Camp. Long ago, must have been May or June I signed up through Groupon for a boot camp with Ultimate Boot Camp. I knew they had a huge response and I wanted to wait anyways till Oct or Nov to do the camp. Then in Aug Doozy of A Deal had a boot camp offer through Boot Camp Chicks. And I thought what's better then one month of boot camp then 2 months of boot camp, so I bought it.
Well I was think Oct and Nov for these camps so that I would look my best before Christmas, you know Holiday parties and all. But the Boot Camp Chicks last class is Sep 25th - Oct 22nd and then they have no classes till April. I thought no big deal, I kept forgetting to call. Or I would call and really it is just someone's cell phone and if she doesn't know the number she lets it go to voicemail. Anyways I finally sign up online on Tue night. I get a call while I am in the shower saying if you are planing on going to tomorrows class it is...and she gave me directions. I thought she must be mixed up and ignored it. Wed morning I call and get the voicemail of course and leave a message inquiring about the prev nights call and confirming I purchased through Doozy of A Deal. I get a call back later explaining that if I want I can start on Friday and that's why they called Tue night so I could start on Wed (even though that isn't what was said.) I agreed to go on friday because I am having some scheduling conflicts with the other boot camp.
So now I have a conundrum. After the phone call I realize that I think they are planning on shorting me the two days (The class is M,W,F.) So I would have 10 classes and end on Fri Oct 8th. Now I could probably easily get them to let me go my two additional classes on 10/11 and 10/13. The problem is the other boot camp that I wanted to take in Oct or Nov the last class of the year they have starts on 10/11. Otherwise I may have to wait till Jan. So do I short myself those two classes from the first group so I can just have it all together or will two months of this possibly make me crazy and I should split it up anyways.
Oh, and in case you are asking "why not do both for those two day." First of all that would be insane and second because both are from 5:30 am to 6:30 am. Yes, I said am. And for anyone that knows me knows that this is going to be a huge challenge in itself just to get myself out of bed every morning. Both groups have night classes but the classes start at 6pm and I don't get off work till 6 pm so that won't work. So what do you think. I am actually leaning toward the back to back classes and just ignoring the loss of two days. I got a great deal on these classes and so I really shouldn't be so stingy about it. Especially because both are pretty expensive and I don't think I could keep up the 5:30 am classes for more than two months.
So I start on Friday. And I have no idea how I am going to do it. I mean here I am on Wed night up at 12:30 am blogging. Maybe I will try to wake up early tomorrow (7 or 8) so I can get to sleep earlier in the evening. I have to be honest I am a little scared because I haven't really been going to the gym lately. I went on Mon but only did 30 min on the eliptical. But I also know that I can push myself. I do need to ask my friend Kandie about what she thinks I should eat before. My body isn't used to being up this early and I think I am going to confuse it.
Anyways, I will let you know how it goes on Friday.