About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

I should be cleaning right now. Why? Well 10 min ago I found out that there will be a birthday party at my house tonight. Tomorrow is my older brother's birthday turning the big 32. My dad is coming in to town and as life goes it was all thrown together last minute. I have to go to work soon so I think I will just power clean after work. Most of what needs to be cleaned is just clutter around. Shoes on the floor, stacks of papers around. I do need to do a quick clean of the bathroom too. I figure its not really a big deal, my brother does totally deserve a party so it is worth it.

I spent the last hour driving around trying to find a cheaper car battery. I didn't really realize how expensive it was for a new battery. I am sure my current one is going to die on me any minute so I will need to make a decision soon (like today.)

Boot camp was good this morning. The trainer was late but called us and she has us start running the perimeter of the park. They said it was probably 2 miles. We didn't run the whole thing it was more of an off and on running thing. Afterwards we did a team exercise. We had to do 100 sit-ups, box jumps, superman's, and squats. But we did them collectively so I would do some and the other girl would do some. When we weren't doing the exercise we had to hold 5 lb weights straight up in the air. The other girl definitely pushes her self harder than me so she kind of picked up where I lacked. At some points I could have done more but when we reached our 100 we were done. This time she did let me do crunches with legs lifted instead of full sit-ups which I was so happy about because I still feel sore from Friday. Ok, no too sore today but yesterday my abs were killing me, it was painful to move. But maybe I will work up to the full sit-ups with this repetition. Overall I am glad I went back today.

Alright, time to change and go off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment