About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, September 24, 2010

One week down

So here I am one week later, 4 boot camps down. It has been quite a week. I am finding waking up at 4:30 am to be difficult. It makes for very long days. I have been doing the full hour workouts and have been sore every day.

The problem is that I don't think I am loosing any weight. In fact I am pretty sure I gained weight. As I said I haven't officially been weighing myself. But I know that my pants are feeling tighter and this morning I stepped on a scale and I think I have gained 5 lbs. Now part of that may be muscle weight so I am not to worried about the weight gain. I do think I have been eating too much. I keep getting confused about when I am hungry verses when my abs are sore. So then I eat not realizing that I am not actually hungry. Plus I am awake several more hours during the day and so I think I am eating extra with that. But then yesterday I was so busy I only ate twice. I need to do something different. I have been eating sweets this last week so I am sure that hasn't helped either.

I didn't do cardio yesterday. I felt too sore that I didn't think I could. Of course looking back on it now I probably could have pushed through 30 min. I need to try to do cardio tomorrow and probably Sunday too. I just want to do at least 30 min to keep myself moving.

This morning at boot camp we had to do a run. She didn't want us to stop but not very far all I had to. I think the air was too cold and it made it hard to breath. I ended up walking most of the way. I had to use my inhaler when I got back to the tables and it felt like my lungs were on fire for the next 20 min. In fact even now I it is painful to breath. Strength I can do but this cardio is just painful. Even while I was walking back I knew that my problem wasn't that my muscles couldn't do it, it was that my lungs couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment