About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, February 17, 2012

4 Days Off

For President's Day the school I work for gives four days off. So I have tomorrow and Monday off. My goal is to not waste this time. I would hate to wake up Tuesday and feel like I have done nothing all weekend. It has happened before but not this time. 

Things I Should Do:
1. Finish proof-reading my brothers books
2. Work on the two homework assignments I have been ignoring all week
3. Sam's club - milk, toilet paper, and the newest 39 Clues book
4. Laundry!
5. Go through edits for my novel (from my wed night edit group)

Pre-planned Activites
1. Friday night bible study
2. Sat afternoon edit-in group
3. Sat night service
4. Sun morning church
5. Sun evening deluge (a new interactive art event at my church)

Things Not to do
1. Spend the entire weekend emptying my hulu queue (28 items)
...um, I think that is it.

There are other things I could do. Like my brother has a couple movies from Netflix I want to watch and I want to stop by Home Depot to pick up a couple things. Oh, yeah and Michaels too. But none of that makes my top five. 

So if you have a few days off too I hope that you find them productive as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment