About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Old Ways = Not Good

I have slipped into my old ways. I have had meat and dairy every day this week. The thoughts of the being sued and bankruptcy is too much and i am feeling overwhelmed. As I mentioned in my last blog I also didn't realize I had two big assignments due this week. Together they are twenty percent of my grade. I bucked down and got one done but the other I just didn't want to. The essay seemed pointless and a waste of time since I know she doesn't even read them she just let's turnitin.com grade the paper for her. I managed to waste six hours doing nothing this afternoon instead of writing. After church, knowing I had a deadline, I went to Denny's. I was slightly distracted as my brother was there but I pushed through and got it done. Now it wasn't as long as it should be. She wanted 4-6 pages and I gave her three and a half. And because of my last minute completion neither assignment was checked by one of the many english teachers or writers in my life.

I fell just bleh. My stomach hurts all the time. I eat too much or bad foods. My living room is a mess and I am totally not sleeping very well. (It is currently 12:47 am.) I did file both my federal and state taxes this week. So in a couple weeks I will have some money. Though it is going to tithe, filing bankruptcy, airline ticket to see nephew graduate, and the rest in savings for summer school. I don't even have it yet and it all already has a plan. Though that is a good thing. You do not want to know how much money I spent on food this week. I forget how expensive restaurants and fast food places are. Lets just say only through God's mercy have I not bounced anything yet.

I want to get a hold of myself. Go back to vegan, I felt better then, less sluggish. Clean my living room so I have a clean environment to live in. I need to make a schedule for my school work on Sunday's so I know what I need to get done during the week. I also want to start exercising again. I have decided to pull out one of my old sets of video's The Firm. I bought their stuff years ago with this "Fanny Lifter" It two steps that together are sixteen inches, so a really fanny lifter. I found one of the old informertials to help get me excited about it again. Of course part of me wants to by their newest system but I know that this old one will work just fine.

So that is what is up with me. I better head to bed because I have church tomorrow. Six hours of sleep is plenty, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment