About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Poem for Yesterday

Self implode
day of tears
yes I bite...today

Pressure mounts
more confusion,
frustration, and aggravation

I see His hand
He makes it ok
with His timing
but it still hurts

Drive away
tears do fall
breaks squeal
CRASH
we bumped and yet not a scratch
Only God to thank

All this pain
All this fear
but He holds me so dear

I cry to Him to take me Home
to much pain
to much fear
He still hold me dear

His Love
His Comfort
He will get me through

He is doing his part
Now it is time to do mine

No comments:

Post a Comment