About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poem for Today

Holding on
tight, tight, tight
knuckles white

Flat tire
late for work
tears want to roll
can't let them start

Payed too much
honest Angela
can't help but come clean

Waiting for
a judge to say
"you must pay"
wrong check won't mislead, I pray

Wednesday group
lots of friends
get together and tell me what I bad writer I am
say it's with love but too hurt to hear
I try to imagine what it used to be like
before I was holding on so tight

Another day
another week
I feel so gray
I feel so weak

Trust He is there
thank Him through the pain
hold tight to my faith
hold tight to His promise of grace

Friends can see it
can't hide it anymore
to tired to care
all that I bare

Praying for peace
praying for relief
will this just cease
these moments of grief

Comfort will come
the good book says
in His right timing
in His perfect grace

And so I will wait
through this difficult storm
to the other side
where I will safe, dry and warm


No comments:

Post a Comment