About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Truths

1. When faced with the choice of vegan or not vegan my body wants vegan and it is my mind wants everything else. Throughout the day I go back and forth in a battle of what is good for me vs. what satisfies right now.

2. Last night I had a diet coke for the first time in forty days. It tasted disgusting and threw it away after the first few sips.

3. I am attempting to file bankruptcy. Which should make life a little easier though I don't know how I will pay for the initial filing fees yet.

4. I have spent two day so focused on bankruptcy information that I didn't realize that I have two big assignments for english due this Saturday. I realized last night at my writing group when everyone was asking me how school was going. (Thanks friends!) I am not too worried though, I will still just do my best on both.

5. Finding my job stressful right now. Again due to co-workers not kids. Hoping it starts getting better and not any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment