About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Post

I am behind on my school work. I really need to be working on my stuff. I can't seem to figure out how to write my early childhood assignment. I keep trying and just keep blanking. I don't seem to get anything written. I also have a ten page research paper coming up and the full sentence outline is due this saturday. I feel so confused on how a paper is supposed to be so long. That just seems huge to me. Everyone points out how I wrote 50K words for Nanowrimo but that was different. I am supposed to have topic sentences and stuff. I am trying to work my way through and take it one logical step at a time. I am just not sure that I will get there in time.

 Sometimes when I am at home I can not seem to concentrate. There is no good reason I can't get myself to focus on what I need to be doing. I have been trying to go out of the house going to coffee shops and Denny's but that is expensive.
.
...ok I have to stop blogging now. My computer is going crazy and keeps trying to delete things. It may be because I am sitting in the cold but I think it is just dying on me. I can not have my computer die on my right now. Ergghh!!


Ok let's try this again. I am back home in a nice warm house. I was sitting outside a coffee shop that had closed. I was trying to finish my early childhood assignment before I went home. I did manage to do that. Being cold seemed to help me figure it out. I will re-read it before I send it to make sure that it sounds reasonable, who knows with my computer being crazy. It kept deleting things. Like the entire paragraph would just highlight and delete. I think there is a problem with my mouse button. I think I my thumb may have been brushing against the mousepad and if the button was pressed down then it would count as a double click and then the paragraph would highlight. I am not sure how to get that fixed. Ever since the mac geniuses changed my macbook top (there was ink on it and I was still under warranty) the mouse has been having problems. It doesn't really click right. That was years ago so I can't really fix it now.

Well it is getting late so I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I need to get some more work done on my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment