About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 5 - Evening Post

I am so tired of this. I do not want to do it anymore. I was already craving all kinds of food. Just wanting to eat real food when my roommates, my brother and sil, started cooking dinner. It was quite a struggle but I decided not to actually quit but instead have a salad. This is totally ok you can have raw veg and fruits no problem. So I went to fresh and easy and got some supplies and made a salad. I chose a dressing and it turned out not so good. I still ate the salad but it could have been better.

So now I am sitting down eating but I really don't want to be, a KR red. I will only have two smoothies today because I had the salad as well. I really want to quit. I tell myself it is because I am feeling so much better. Which is true and my head feels much clearer. But I want to stick it out. Now I am going to have two extra one orange and one blue if anyone wants try for a day I would share. I don't know how much benefit for one day you would get but then you could at least try them. Otherwise I will use them myself eventually. If I did this again it would only be for 3 days and not six. Six seems like it is too many.

For now I am going to make a shopping list of things to start eating wednesday when I start eating vegan. I want to add new foods in and some foods I am used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment