About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Quick Update

It is already late and I should have been sleeping hours ago but I want to update you since my last post. The last couple days I have been feeling like normal. No weakness. No feeling of fatigue. Yesterday I ate all of my calories and today I came pretty close, I think I am 200 short. It has been kind of a weird day so I am glad I got that many calories in. I did not exercise today but will tomorrow, I know that it is very important part of getting healthy.

Besides that nothing new to report. I did get handed some caffeine today and said no to it without any problem which is great. I also went to a coffee shop this evening and was very careful about what I ordered to make sure it was vegan. I have not been going out to eat so I count this as a victory.

Hopefully I have more to say next time. But for now I say no news is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment