About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Change in post

I was going to post all about how I spent the day sorting boxes and moving things around. Tell you how I have nearly everything figured out and the next step is finding room in the storage sheds.

But all I can think about is here bad choices I made. I didn't exercise today, I haven't for three days now. There is no excuse seeing that I didn't work today. Plus I went over my calories. I knew I was going over and rationalized, oh I will work out later so I will be under again or at least really close . Well not only did I not work out but then I ate even more! So now I am eight hundred calories over for the day. I need to get in better control of my eating.

So tomorrow issue new day. I new set of choices. I have boxes to move around in the morning and then in the evening I am babysitting. So between I need to do at least one video, maybe two. I want to come through the week with a loss. Oh, speaking of I weighed myself this morning, with my new Eat Smart scale and weighed in at 276. This is only one pound lighter then Friday but my pants do feel looser so that is nice. My goal is to fit back into my size 26 work pants by next Monday. Don't know if it is possible, I haven't fit in them for awhile, but I still want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment